Monday 22 December 2008

Can it be Christmas already?

It seems that Christmas is upon us - the parties have started, carol services enjoyed, most presents bought and wrapped, Christmas cards ... well, still being written - one day I'll actually get them written in time to post and get there in the right year! Reflecting on the mad financial whirl that the end of 2008 has been, I for one am looking forward to 2009 - even if it is tough. I was talking to friends yesterday about previous recessions and if there is one sure thing - it has to get better, maybe not today, or tomorrow or next month, but people still need to live, to work, to eat. I'm looking forward to a few days off, long walks, too much eating and drinking, enjoying my family and friends. Here's to a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

No comments: