Wednesday 23 December 2009

Happy Christmas!


Can it really be a month since I last blogged? I've linked this blog to my client The Belmont Hotel, Leicester, because they're looking particularly Christmassy at the moment as you can see from the photo! They're booked up with Christmas parties, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve activities so lots happening. There's something special about having snow at Christmas - children sledging, parents slithering and sliding along pavements. My colleague Jane and I took our children to Peter Pan at Curve theatre on Saturday - it had a slating from the critics, but we had a wonderful time - sets were great, acting and flying fun and music first class. Yesterday I went on an advanced search engine optimisation course, the third 'tecky' course I've been on recently - so important to keep up to date because everything moves so fast in the virtual world. I'd just like to wish all my clients and friends a very Merry Christmas and let's hope for a Happy and Prosperous 2010!

No comments: